To my wonderful husband: Happy anniversary! I have loved every moment of the past 2 years! I couldn't image being anywhere or doing anything else without you! You are the love of my life!
Happy Anniversary! I remember several times that day and was going to text you and always got busy with something else...then just like me once I am late I will be REALLY late! But Happy Anniversary we love you!
6 comments:
very beautiful. Happy anniversary.
Happy Anniversary! Your flowers are gorgeous. What a sweet husband.
congratulations to you guys! I can't believe its already been two years. Life goes by fast when your having fun!
Oh, Happy Anniversary!!! And what gorgeous flowers!!!
Two years!??!!!
WOW! That is so great!
Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary! I remember several times that day and was going to text you and always got busy with something else...then just like me once I am late I will be REALLY late! But Happy Anniversary we love you!
Post a Comment