a normal family, attempting to be extrodinary...
oh my gosh! I love that you guys got tattoos at the international marketplace! I used to live right behind the market. it looks like you had a lot of fun!
LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN. GLAD YOU GUYS GOT TO GO.
I am soo jealous!!! I am glad that you all hada great time:)
How fun! I didn't know you went to Hawaii. I want to go back so bad some day.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh my gosh! I love that you guys got tattoos at the international marketplace! I used to live right behind the market. it looks like you had a lot of fun!
LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN. GLAD YOU GUYS GOT TO GO.
I am soo jealous!!! I am glad that you all hada great time:)
How fun! I didn't know you went to Hawaii. I want to go back so bad some day.
Post a Comment