2.11.2009

PUPPY LOVE





Boe & I were able to get a new little boxer puppy. His name is Sam & we just love him! It's a little silly... but we pretty much treat him like he's out baby. We love having the energy of a new puppy in our home! It has been a fun & wonderful new adventure for us!

9 comments:

Spring E. Smith said...

That is the cutest little guy! Kepler would just fall in love and never leave. He is only 3 but wants a puppy so bad. We miss you guys, maybe you can come out soon.

Lindsey said...

That is the cutest puppy EVER!!! I can't show my husband these pictures or he will want one. Sadly, I am not a dog person, but seeing your puppy makes me start to question . . . .

Jodi said...

Congrats!! You are now parents! The first dog Josh & I got after we were married was like our first child. When she got sick I even had to get up every 2 hours with her to feed her baby food! Enjoy your new baby & good luck with potty training!

Kim Shirley said...

Your little puppy is so cute!

Bethie said...

congrats on your new little boxer puppy.. he is very cute!

My boxer puppy is now 51/2 months ols and she is a ball of energy!! enjoy your baby:)

P.S.How are you? How is Metro?

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Oh Sam! Such a cutie!

Megan said...

HE IS SO CUTE. I NEED TO MEET HIM... CALL ME SOMETIME :)
MEGS

Cheltz said...

Marye!!! You are more than welcome to read my blog! You and your hubby are so freaking cute! Seriously. ha ha I can't believe you are married. I miss the Pettit house. Our childhood was the best freaking thing ever. Hope you are doing lovely.

Eric and Allana said...

He is ADORABLE!! His parents must the cutest things EVER.... ;)