9.16.2009

12 Weeks

This is "left twin" This is "right twin"
I find it totally hilarious that these pictures pretty much look like blurry nothingness but Boe & I still love them! They quickly found their place on our fridge once we got home!

Everything on the pregnancy front is great! So far it has been smooth sailing! Let's hope the next 6 months go as well! :)

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

CUTE!!! I am so glad that everything is going so well!!! YEAH!

Spring E. Smith said...

I'm so glad everything is going well! Can't wait to see both of you in December!

Amy said...

Look at your little babes! How exciting! Super nice that pregnancy is going so well. Love the updates.

Chris and Tenielle said...

You have every right to cherish those pictures!! The most important thing is that everything is going smoothly and you feel great!! I'm so excited for you!!

Jodi said...

It makes me get all teary to look at those two cute fuzzly little things! Can't wait to me your special little angels :)

Becky Green said...

yay!!

Helen said...

I'm so excited for you! You look so amazing. Soon those two fuzzy things will be the two cutest most wonderful little kids!!!