Hi! I don't know if you remember me, but we had seminary together in high school. Can I just say that you are an amazing example to me with all that you've been through! My heart breaks for you and what you've been through, but your story gives me great strength!!! Sometimes when I'm having a hard day I think of you and know that I can get through a hard day too! You truly are amazing! Love, Heather (Kilpatrick) Holmes
PS. I love how you tell your story through scrapbook pages lately! So cute! I would love to learn to do photoshop someday!
3 comments:
Wow, Porter is getting so big :) I love your family picture and all the other ones you posted. I am glad to see your doing so well :)
Ha ha! I love how you covered Porter with a rubber ducky. He is so cute! I can't believe it's almost been a year since he was born.
Hi! I don't know if you remember me, but we had seminary together in high school. Can I just say that you are an amazing example to me with all that you've been through! My heart breaks for you and what you've been through, but your story gives me great strength!!! Sometimes when I'm having a hard day I think of you and know that I can get through a hard day too! You truly are amazing!
Love,
Heather (Kilpatrick) Holmes
PS. I love how you tell your story through scrapbook pages lately! So cute! I would love to learn to do photoshop someday!
Post a Comment