Last night I was fortunate enough to be able to go to dinner with 3 of the most amazing people! I have known them all for many years & have a special love for my old friends!
Molly DiFrancesco:
I meet Molly my sophomore year at West Jordan High School. She completely magnetizes people of all types to her. She is fun & loud & cannot but help make everyone around her happy! She is such an incredible example to me. She is getting ready to turn in her papers to go on a mission & I am so proud of her!
Kyle Mantas:
I befriended Kyle on the first day of 8th grade at Joel P. Jensen Middle school. Poor boy standing in the lunch line all by his lonesome self! We've been friends ever since! I always appreciate his honesty & his friendship. A lot of my friends seemed to drift away in high school & he was always there for me! I consider myself very lucky to have such a good friend.
Cammi Olson Ferreira:
I've talked about Cammi before but I have so much more to say about her then I could put into words! Last night Cammi & I were able to talk after Molly & Kyle left & I am so grateful I have a friend I can talk to about anything! After being friends for 15 years, I think I need her friendship now more then ever in my life. I think I am guilty of not being as good of a friend as I should be but I truly want to try harder because last night I realized that there is nothing that can replace a good girl friend to share your trials & your joys & your dreams with! Especially when they understand the things you are going through! Cammi has always been such an example of strength to me & if she reads this... Cammi, I have never been so inspired as I was last night to be a better me & to try just a little harder to be happier & love all those that I get the pleasure of being around. Thank you for being you!
4 comments:
wow, i can't believe cammi has a baby!
girl i'm glad to be blog friends now! it's good to catch up, even if it's only on the internet :)
Wow, I have just been reading the blog and you seem so happy! Isn't marriage great?! I just love this blog stuff so I can catch up with people. I just need to figure out how to link other peoples blog to mine! Hahaha! Soon... You are still just the cutest girl!
I'm glad you are able to see Cammi. She's such a great friend and example to everyone. I think it's so great that she has taken on the responsibility and blessing of her own little family. Can't wait till we can do that!
Thanks for writing about your friends; it makes me remember a lot of good times, and helps me be grateful for what I have.
wow! I'm flattered. You say the sweetest things about me. YOU inspire me!! Look at you! Marye, 15 years! its crazy. I'm so grateful for our friendship. You are such a great example to me as well. I love having our deeper conversations and I have so many fun memories with you.
I love you.
Post a Comment