8.20.2008

Oceanside, California

Dawn, Sharlee, & Calli
















Ocean Hair! Yikes

San Diego Temple














Boe & I spent a week in California with Boe's family & had a wonderful time! The only downer we incountered was missing our airplane on the way there! No harm done! Just 5 more hours waiting around the airport! :( More importantly we had a fabulous time & enjoyed our time away from work & school (for Boe)!



5 comments:

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Looks like fun!!! I want to go to the beach now!!! :)

Lindsey said...

What a fun trip!!! Ah, hanging out with family is the best. I am glad that you're back though too. We missed you.

Bethie said...

it looks liek you had a great time!! I am jealous

Spring E. Smith said...

Such fun pictures! Looks like you guys really had so much fun! Maybe you can come out next year to florida to see us, wink, wink?!

Cammi Olson Bates said...

lucky dawgs! I wish brazil was only as far as cali so i could visit ricky's family and get some beachside pictures!!! looks so fun!