a normal family, attempting to be extrodinary...
Fun! I love family trips. You guys really went all over on that one. Fun stuff!
I love Island Park and Yellowstone. Looks like you guys had a blast. And your pictures of camp made we want to be there.
That looked like so much fun! Boy do I miss the mountains! We miss you guys!
We just went to Island Park too. It looks like we went to a lot of the same places.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Fun! I love family trips. You guys really went all over on that one. Fun stuff!
I love Island Park and Yellowstone. Looks like you guys had a blast. And your pictures of camp made we want to be there.
That looked like so much fun! Boy do I miss the mountains! We miss you guys!
We just went to Island Park too. It looks like we went to a lot of the same places.
Post a Comment