8.21.2009

WE ARE EXPECTING!

Well, everyone has probably heard by now... we are expecting TWINS! I am nine weeks tomorrow & I am due March 27th, 2010. However, they will probably come before that! We are thrilled beyond any description to be adding 2 babies to our family!

I know most of you are probably thinking "it's a little early don't you think!" and that's ok! We had planned not to announce until I was 12 weeks, but when we received such exciting news at our first appointment we couldn't keep the happy news to ourselves!

We feel so blessed to have this opportunity! We are a little nervous, like all new parents, but we will be fine! We have lots and lots of great family that live nearby that I am sure will be life-savers! Thank you for everyones support while we waited for our time to be parents to come, & for your continued love & excitement now that these babies are on their way!!

9 comments:

Chad and Amy said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you two, you guys are going to be amazing parents! If you need anything please let us know.

Haley Hill said...

Wow! How exciting for you! Twins will be so much fun! Congratulations!

Jennifer Phillips said...

Twins!! Oh my congrats I am super excited for you.

Amy said...

Jaw drop, gasp, what?! Yay that totally caught me by surprise. O you are going to be such the good mom! So so so excited for you.

Chelsee said...

Marye this is just fantastic news!! I couldn't be more excited for you guys. I hope all goes well during your pregnancy! Oh I am so tickled for you!

Bethie said...

congrats!!!!wow:)

The Cotton's said...

Oh my goodness twins! Wow that is so great! You will have your hands full!
But I am so excited for you! Keep us updated!

Becky Green said...

!! YAY! I'm so glad I went back to catch up on the blogging world! I'm soooooo happy and excited for you guys! Definitely keep us updated! Oh my, it's been too long.

Guynns said...

Congratulations marye!!! i am so excited for you! i hope your pregnancy goes well and that you are feeling well. your going to be an awesome mom.