5.18.2010

Mother's Day

I had no idea how much I would love celebrating Mother's Day this year! After the last few months of trials & literally holding motherhood by a thread, I feel I can fully appreciate what it means to be a mothers & the amazing gift it is from Heavenly Father that he allows us to raise His children.





I am very grateful for my own Mother! What an amazing woman she is! She has shown me my whole life what a good mother does for her children. She is so giving & patient! I admire her in so many ways and hope to be more like her! I love you, Mom!



3 comments:

The Call's said...

Hey Marye... I don't personally know you. I came across your blog a few months ago (from Jeni Jo's) and I just wanted to let you know that I think you are an inspiration and a wonderful example. I have loved reading your posts through your journey with Porter and angel Paisley. Thank you for sharing such a sweet and precious thing.

Alexis

Helen said...

Marye!! I've been thinking about you. Porter is so adorable..he's getting so big. What a stud!! I want to come visit you. I'll have to give you a call. Love you!!

Hailey Jones said...

Marye!
You are so amazing. I know who you are and your fam, but i just don't know you really well. I went to West Jordan but have loved reading your blog. Loved doesn't describe it. But have felt so greateful for your example. You really are an angel. I actualyl worked at IMC and would see you sometimes and not be able to believe that you can shoulder so much. I hope that you know how many people are praying for you and your cute family. You really are a big hero to me and thanks for sharing so much about your life and your trials. So glad to hear your little boy is home. Happy LATE mothers day!