5.18.2010


Porter is doing great at home! We work hard around here, but it is worth every minute! Porter LOVES his bath time! It depends on his mood, but he is starting to figure out what toys are... the picture above was the first time he realized he was supposed to be enjoying laying under the toys :)


Porter is also figuring out how to sleep a little better ;) He usually takes one good nap during the day. And he wakes up every 3-5 hours at night. I am so lucky I have an amazing husband who helps me a lot at night! I can handle taking care of him all day long if I can just get some good sleep! On days I don't sleep enough I have a hard time making it through the day.

5 comments:

Erika said...

Looks like he's doing wonderfully! If you ever need a hand - someone to watch him during the day so you can nap - I'm at my parents all day. :) Just let me know.

The INCREDIBLE Pettit's said...

YEAH...some posts! I know it's hard to find time to blog, but it is so fun to see what your up to and such cute pictures! It's fun to see Teagan's things being used:) I especially enjoyed the picture of ME!;)

Kenna & Josh said...

Oh my goodness he is just tooo adorable!!

Danny said...

I love his big eyes they are so cute!

Christina said...

i'm so glad he is doing so great, he looks so cute. i bet you are loving having him home finally.