Porter is now 8 months old! He is getting so big!
- He is 11 pounds 5.5 ounces.
- He laughed for the first time after I screamed at some spiders in my parents basement! :) He laughed for seriously 2-3 minutes! It was the cutest thing I've ever seen!
- He can sit up in his bumbo chair
- He can roll over if he really wants to... mostly he doesn't! haha
- He loves when I sing to him
- He loves Baby Einstein DVD's
- He loves his play gym
- He is up to eating 4 ounces! HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Holy updates! his is so cute marye. i love the picture a few posts down where he's sleeping with his daddy. i'm glad things seem to be going good. he looks really good.
What a cutie! He is getting big.
I can't believe he is already 8 months!! He is so cute!! I am so happy that he is doing good!!!
Eby!!! Kumusta ka na? Natagpuan kita!
Email mo ako minsan o tumawag.
Nakikiramay ako sa inyo sa paguwi sa langit ng sanggol na babae mo.
Nasa Facebook ka ba?
-Clint Tankersley
catank84@gmail.com
facebook.com/catank84
706-402-2767
Post a Comment