10.16.2010

Bye Bye house....

Boe & I have been praying about what we need to do for our little family for a long time. Boe started his Master Program at the University of Pheonix & is working full time. He is very busy & doing all he can to support our family. We decided to try to rent our home. We placed an ad on KSL.com and 48 hours later we had a family that wanted to rent our home for 2 years & we were to be moved out in 10 days! CRAZY! Crazy, but it actually has been a heaven sent blessing! We moved in with my parents. I have help with my beautiful, yet challanging son, & Boe doesn't have to worry so much about us. We are counting our blessing for sure!


1 comment:

Danny said...

That must be so hard-it's a beautiful house! I'm sure it will be so nice to have help with Porter and to save all that money though.