I have been thinking about you a lot today. You are such a strong, incredible person. I love you and I'm so glad things are going well for your family.
What beautiful pictures. I had no idea that you guys had moved. I am sad that you guys are gone, but glad things are working out so well for your darling family. Good luck with everything. We should get with Shelbi and do something again. It has been too long.
4 comments:
I have been thinking about you a lot today. You are such a strong, incredible person. I love you and I'm so glad things are going well for your family.
What beautiful pictures. I had no idea that you guys had moved. I am sad that you guys are gone, but glad things are working out so well for your darling family. Good luck with everything. We should get with Shelbi and do something again. It has been too long.
He is so cute! I especially love his portraits.
He's getting so big! I love all the pictures. You do an awesome job scrapbooking them all!
Post a Comment