80 Jars= 24.00 (sale price .30jar/ reg price .50jar) savings=16.00
Pretty good I thought... so I came home to find more coupons & ended up finding some EXTREMELY BETTER coupons so i went back & got
120 jars= 5.62 NO JOKE!!! (.04jar) savings= 54.38
Here's how couponers!!
Sign up for BeechNut eNewsletter at http://www.beechnut.com/ & receieve a $1/3 + Smiths is having a baby event, spend $25.00 get $5.00 off.......
FYI, BeechNut coupons are HARD to come by... they have a rewards program where you collect 48 Proof of Purchases & mail it in for 4-$1off/10 coupons.
The only tricky part is finding computers to print them all on! Luckily I had 4 at my house to start with (2 per computer. The library is a nice one stop place, just have to pay for copies) Good luck!
5 comments:
Awesome Marye! I need to learn how to coupon better & get the websites you follow from you. My sister told me yesterday that if you go online to Smith that you can select coupons you want & they automatically go on your Smith's card & are available when you shop so you don't forget or loose them. Also, if you delete your cookies on your computer (that is where the web sites track that you have already been there) then you should be able to print as many as you want from the same computer.
p.s. it overwhelms me just reading about how you did it. I seriously need to learn this money saving talent :S
Amazing deal! WTG!
I really want to stock up, but the coupon says one per purchase, how did you do this??
You look so gorgeous in that pic at the top of the blog!
Post a Comment