Porter has seriously taken off this last month! We love this new exciting stage! He is crawling, pulling to stand, cruising furniture, & he has found his "happy place"! Boe & I both feel after he got the tubes in his ears he has been noticeably happier!
He is 16 lbs
28 inches long
We continue to thanks Heavenly Father & count our blessings that he is still with us & is completely healthy & happy! As of now our pediatrician's major concern has been gaining weight... I think we can live with that! :)
March 27th, 2010 was my due date with the twins. As it is next week, I can't help but think back on how crazy it is that they were born 3 1/2 months early! Sometimes I don't believe my own story...
1 comment:
marye..wow i didnt realize we had the same due date..bryson wasnt due til march 27th 2011..
Post a Comment