7.30.2008

My kind of weekend...


Ashley
Christian
Brandon
Shailey
This past weekend I stayed at my brother's home to watch his kids while he was on vacation. We had such a great time together! Above are picture of us enjoying the summer heat with the slip'n'slide! What better way to spend you time then with a bunch of sweet kids that love you no matter what! Thanks Josh & Jodi for letting me enjoy your wonderful kids!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Thanks Marye & Boe for being such a great Aunt & Uncle to our kids. They love you sooooo much! We also very much appreciate you loving them and taking care of them so we could get away.

Love Ya,
Josh & Jodi
ps I love those pictures you will have to e-mail them to me or send them through shutterfly & I can put them in their scrapbook