Boe was sweet to me yesterday! He has been gone a lot this week between work & school & he made a very big effort to make sure we got our date night! We went mini golfing & out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Wingers. We had a great time! He won at the whole golfing part of course... but we really enjoyed our day together!
5 comments:
Your sweet. Thank you for your comment.
That looks like FUN! When we have our next double date together we should definately do mini golf. Jeff and Boe would definatley enjoy the competition...you know how they are together!
I love it. How fun. I am glad you got a fun date night...
Hooray for date night! I'm glad you too are making time for each other and that it is a priority. We to would love to double if you are ever available. We have a standing date on Saturday nights...
I love date night! I also love pizza night... that is every saturday! I seriously look forward to both all week long! Cute pics. I love you Marye. I always look up to you.
Post a Comment