9.03.2008

Some of my thoughts....

Have you ever noticed that it seems like a lot of men are unhappy with their wives? What is it that we as women do to make men so miserable?

I've been thinking about this a lot today because of a friend at work struggling with his marriage. I wonder sometimes it is that we make them crazy just because we are women, or is it really that we don't know how awful we can be to live with....

I feel very blessed to have such an amazing husband! We have a great relationship & we are great friends! He is so good to me! I hope I am as good to him!?... Now here is our quest women! Are you ready? Let's change this epidemic of mean women & be kind & loving wives, like our husbands deserve! Being in the working world I get to hear a lot of "Well, my wife...." stories & I decided today that as long as I live I hope that all of my husbands "my wife..." stories are good ones that reflect how much I love! three cheers to happy husbands! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the reminder and the advice. We women have a huge responsibility. I hope I can live up to it.

teresa said...

Wow, I totally agree! Eat, drink (diet coke), and be merry...and let your husband do the same, that's what say!

Chelsee said...

I am so with you. I work with a lot of women and one in particular is always grabbing about her marriage. I love my husband and am in love with being married. I think people are just way too into themselves. Marriage in like a tennis game.. It’s all in the way you serve.

Chad and Amy said...

I found your blog of the Rockwoods, sorry for being a blog spy. :) But I love this post and I am sure Chad will too! Thanks for reminding us!

Jennifer Phillips said...

You make me laugh..... I have to agree sometimes I think wives tend to treat their spouses more like kids than husbands, they want to tell them when to be home, what they can and can't do, who they can hang out with, what hobbies to take up, what to wear, how to raise the kids, and etc. Sometimes woman sure can NAG......so that's a good reminder to love you husband for who he is and don't try and change him