Our niece Kynzlee had a sleepover Friday night & we took her to the Utah State Fair with Heather & Jeff! It was really fun! Somehow everything is 10times more exciting with a two year old! 

We all raced down the biggest slide I've ever seen!
Kynzlee said that this pigs were "grose!" She didn't want to touch it!
However, she was strangely facinated with the cows!
.. & goats!
& chickens!

By the end of the night she was so tired! Boe was very sweet to carry her! I wish I could've had a better angle. She was practically asleep up there!
& chickens!
3 comments:
Looks like a great time. You and Boe are wonderful with the kids and all your nieces and nephews are so lucky to have you. We look forward to returing the favor! Thanks for your great example of love and service.
What a fun time! I have been dying to take Grace. She love everything! Kids really do make things so much better.
Thanks again for taking her!! Eric and I really enjoyed the break and we all know Kynzlee enjoyed her break from us too.
Post a Comment