Well, I had a few requests for my belly picture... It's still pretty small but it is growing by the moment! Everyday I'm surprised by it's new development!
I know this update is a few week late... but better late then never right!? Well, the news at 20 weeks was that everything is going PERFECT! We have been so blessed with this pregnancy! I haven't been sick & suffer from very little discomfort. The babies are growing just as they should be and are both measuring the exact size they should be! (which is uncommon for twins... usually they start measuring smaller then singleton babies)
We have recently been working on putting our babies rooms together. We were very lucky that a few years ago my Aunt Amy gave us her old crib, so we only had to purchase 1! We put their dressers together (ikea dresser: not meant to last forever, but they get the job done! definately what you pay for) & we ordered their bedding from Target.com. It is wonderful to be able to walk by their rooms and imagine what it will be like to actually have a baby in the house!


3 comments:
you are so stinkin cute & you look WONDERFUL. Glad to hear things are going well & your babies are healthy & growing growing. I love the names you picked out too!
Oh my gosh Marye...you are too cute. I NEVER could have put a side shot of me pregnant on my blog. I would have covered the whole screen. :) You are so beautiful and I can't wait for you to have your two precious babies in your home!
You look so cute. I am so excited for you both. I love the names you have picked. I miss you, need to see cute belly :)
Megs
Post a Comment