11.02.2009

Looks like we are having....

Boe & I are pleased to announce we will be having a little BOY & a little GIRL! We had our 20 week ultrasound today & as far as we can see right now all the anatomy looks to be developing as it should be! We are so excited we get to experience both!!

*the doc was running behind so our tech wasn't able to get our video for us, but it is coming in the mail & I'll try to post pictures of our growing babies when we get it!*

11 comments:

Amanda Jo said...

That's so awesome!!! Congrats!!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hooray! How PERFECT!!! If I have twins, I'd want it just like that! Congrats, I'm sure you are just estatic! FYI... when we saw you last Brandon told me that you looked happier than ever, and you looked like you were glowing. :) Thought you'd like to know that you make a abeautiful pregnant lady! xoxo

Nicole S. said...

Congratulations! How nice to get one of each.

The Fletchers said...

Congratulations! That's awesome. I still can't believe it.

Amy said...

That's perfect! If I had twins that is exactly what i would want if i had twins! HOOORAY! I want to see you!

Guynns said...

SO FUN!!! I'm glad they are looking healthy! hope you are feeling well too!

Kyle and Shanalee said...

yay!! One of each! AWESOME! Congrats you two!!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!!! You got what you wanted! I am so happy for the both of you. Can't wait to see the video.

P.S. Have you decided on names? I know you had decided on a girl name, but what about the boy name?

Helen said...

I have been on pins and needles hoping you'd have one of each. I'm so excited for you!!! You're going to be such an awesome mom.

The Cotton's said...

Both in one shot you are so lucky! I am so happy for you. You should post some pics of your growing belly too!

Cammi Olson Bates said...

i'm way excited for you guys!! you're lookin' so cute!