Cute pictures!!! Porter is HUGE and getting cutier by the day. Glad to see/hear things are going well for you darling little family. We miss you over here!
Oh. my. word! Mary, Porter is getting so big and could he be any cuter? Love all the new pictures and updates recently. What a handsome boy. I was sad I missed you the day of the parent panel. I heard you did great :)
4 comments:
Great pictures!
Cute pictures!!! Porter is HUGE and getting cutier by the day. Glad to see/hear things are going well for you darling little family. We miss you over here!
Love the pictures and Porter has the cutest smile :)
Oh. my. word! Mary, Porter is getting so big and could he be any cuter? Love all the new pictures and updates recently. What a handsome boy. I was sad I missed you the day of the parent panel. I heard you did great :)
Post a Comment