3.18.2011

In Praise of Stay-at-Home Moms

By Dr. Laura Schlessinger

I just finished reading this book & have to say it was the little pick me up I was in need of! You SAHM's out there may enjoy it as well! A few things I am going to work on:

  • Planning activities to help out days be fun & enjoyable. For Porter & I, & activities that include Dad.
  • Focus & speak often of all the things I am grateful for, including; the chance to be with Porter & raise him, his health & progress, a hard working husband, amazing family & friends, & so much MORE!
  • Tell my HERO (Boe) how much I love him giving me the opportunity to stay home!
  • now that I'm making a list it seems kind of silly.... so if it sounds at all interesting to you you should just check the book out at the library! :) Happy Day ya'll!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Those are definitely things to be remembered.