7.25.2008
24th of July
Well my Holiday was interesting! Boe left on an all boys fishing weekend & I spent yesterday with my best pal Heather & then spent the afternoon & evening at my parents. My mom & I decided to sew aprons. We got the cutest material!!! (I'll post a picture some time) Everything was fine and dandy until the roller blade sliced my mom's finger open! I had no idea they were SO SHARP! Nice clean & deep cut! Which means we spent the next hour at the instacare to get stitches! SORRY MOM! (It was partially my fault!) I'm so grateful all my family lives so close! It is always so nice to spend time with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lady I was just leaving a comment on Allans Bolg and anywho I clicked over to yours from your message that you left. I am gald that you started a blog. How are things at Merrill Title? I still haven't brought Cohen in partly because I am a slacker, so are you having a baby yet? Did Mistys husband make it in the NFL draft. Tell Megan she should start a blog. I should just come in and ask everyone these questions myself but what can I say, I'll get there eventually.
bring the apron to YW, I want to see it. I LOVE aprons!
Is this the pattern we are going to use for our sewing personal progress night? I am so excited! That's too bad about your mom, but at least you discovered this little fact before we let the YW loose on the aprons, right? :P Just kidding! I can't wait to see the apron.
I think you covered all my questions, I am so excited for Misty and her husband that is so cool, tell her to start a blog because I want to see her cute kids when she decides to have some. Since I most likely won't come in before she leaves whish her luck for me. Ps I am going to add your link to my blog
Thanks Marye. I think it took a few peolpe by surprise. But thanks again
Hey! So, we're setting our blog to private soon, and wanted your email address so I can send you an invite! Leave a comment on my post "Going Private" w/ your email address! Thanks!! :-)
Post a Comment