7.30.2008

Teagan Dash Pettit


Here is a picture of my sweet little nephew Teagean. He is still up at Primary Children's Hospital PICU. He has a condition called Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrom (HLHS). On July 22, he had his second open heart surgery. He is only 4 months old. Please pray for him. He has been put back on the lung machine & we are praying that he will do well enough to be taken off today. Your faith & prayers are greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

Bethie said...

Teagan is beautiful. Please tell Allana that I am thinking of her and her family. PCH is an amazing hospital, they take care of the family as well as the patient.
I am hoping that they will find more info out on how to help our sweet little guys with HLHS.
they are currently doing a lot of research on it now.

Did they know about the HLHS before he was born or after the birth?

My sweet nephew Ever, was born with HLHS at 32 weeks. my sister and brother in law found out about it at 19 weeks gestation, with a regular ultrasound.

Anything I can do please let me know.

My thoughts are with you all in this incredibly hard and stressful time.

Bethie said...

okay sorry I was thinking that teagan was Allana's baby- I am thinking of her too with the upcoming addition. please tell Teagan's mom and dad that I am thinking of them:)