7.21.2008

Ode to Cammi

Don't I look good with a baby!!??


Cammi & I have been friends since the beginning of time! She came over for a BBQ this weekend with her Husband Ricky, & her beautiful baby Logan! The evening kinda turned into a Wii party... but that's okay because everyone was having fun!
It is so amazing to watch people grow & change. I have loved watching one of my closest friends adjust to being a mother! She is absolutely amazing & full of so much love for her little guy! Hopefully one day we can be stay at home mom's together & can have play days & all of that fun mom stuff!!

3 comments:

Spring E. Smith said...

ha, ha! Boe I'll take you on with wii boxing any day! That is my favorite wii game - minus DDR! Marye that baby is so sweet! Wish you could be holding mine! Luv ya -Spring

Lindsey said...

You do look cute with a baby!!! What a cute baby by-the-way. AH, being a stay at home mom is the best.

Chelsee said...

Hey I just found your blog through Brytt's. If its cool I will add you to my links. Give Teagan a hug and kiss for me when you see him, and Mason and Brytten and Ryan. Thanks