4.21.2009

Easter By Jeffrey R. Holland

This is beautiful! Everyone should watch it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFhS0dAduc

This was so touching to me! I have felt this year a greater understanding and appreciation of Jesus Christ. His Atonement. & his great love for me! I have had my share of personal struggles lately & it has been a great comfort to me to know that Heavenly Father loves & truly cares about the pain & struggles that I am having!

I had a wonderful friend (Yes you Lindsey!) remind me that with all the self doubt you feel & all the disappointment that comes with serving in the church, Heavenly Father already knows the intentions of your heart & the great effort you are putting into it! Even when things don't go the way you think they should!

So from my heart to yours, even if you are not religious, know that I truly believe that you are never alone! When you feel the world has left you stranded in the storm, you can always turn to the Savior to feel of His comfort & love for you! You are a Child of God! & that is a very precious gift in and of its self!

1 comment:

Becky Green said...

Thanks for reminding me that God believes in me :) I just got called to be my ward's choir director, on top of still being the relief society pianist. And I've been feeling a little anxious about whether I can handle all that AND Trevor not going. I really do believe that Heavenly Father knows me, and I also believe that he calls people where they are needed--so if I believe both of those, I have to believe he will make a way.