4.15.2009

What is your blood type?

My brother told me about a book he read, Eating for Your Blood Type. I looked up a brief summary online & learned a lot about myself!

Go to: http://www.dadamo.com/yourbloodtype.htm (select your blood type across the tabs at the top)

I am A POSITIVE, this is what I read about my blood type that is crazy about how on it really is! I'm telling you guys you have to go read about this!!!

- difficult to digest 7 metabolize animal protein & fat
- favor structured, rhythmic, harmonious life, surrouded by a positive, supportive community
- internalized relationship to stress
- flourish on vegetarian diet (soy protein, grains, & vegetables) MAYBE I SHOULD GO VEGETARIAN??!!
- natural high levels of stress hormones
- can cause OCD, insulin resistance & hypothyroidism (I have all of these on a small scale)
- limit sugar, & caffine, DON'T skip meals (especially breakfast), eat smaller & more frequent meals
- Negativly effect my body: crowds, loud noises, negative emotions, smoking, strong smells/ perfume, too much sugar & starch, over work, violent TV & movies, lack of sleep, extreme weather (hot or cold) DID SOMEONE WRITE THIS ABOUT ME!?? HOLY COW!
- regular exercises help reduce sterss- recommend yoga
- Type A Characteristics: sensitive to the needs of others, good listeners, detail oriented, analytical, creative & inventive.

SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR LIFE:
Cultivate creativity and expression in your life
Establish a consistent daily schedule
Go to bed no later than 11:00 PM and sleep for eight hours or more. Don't linger in bed, as soon as you get up, get going!
Take at least two breaks of twenty minutes each during the work day. Stretch, take a walk, do deep breathing exercises or meditate.
Don't skip meals
Eat more protein at the start of the day, less at the end
Don't eat when you are anxious
Eat smaller, more frequent meals.
Engage in thirty to forty five minutes of calming exercise at least three times a week.
Plan regular screening for heart disease and cancer prevention.
Always chew food thoroughly to enhance digestion. Low stomach acid makes digestion more difficult.

CAN YOU BELIEVE ALL OF THIS JUST OFF OF MY BLOOD TYPE!!?

IF YOU LOOK UP YOUR BLOOD TYPE SHARE WITH ME WHAT YOU LEARNED!

2 comments:

Kyle and Shanalee said...

I just clicked the link - it was super interesting, thanks for passing the info on. I'm O positive & one of the things I read was my stress levels can cause me to throw a tempter tantrum. Sounds about right!!! LOL

Brittany said...

you SHOULD go veggie!! i have been for over a year now and i have never felt better. do it do it do it. :)