4.07.2009

ODE TO BY BROS




These pictures were taken when we went to Park City for Eric's birthday dinner. All my brother except Levi.... :(

I am so lucky to have 4 big brother! They are all amazing in their own ways & have taught me how to be tough & work hard! I love you all!

NOTE: They all have mustaches for "Mustache March" to raise money for Organ Donation! Aren't they awesome!!!?

4 comments:

The INCREDIBLE Pettit's said...

Wow, I totally missed all those posts. Glad you finally updated, your one brother is REALLY HOT! and so is his girlfriend;)

Jodi said...

I think all those brother's are especially lucky to have you as a sister & so am I! Thanks for all the love!

Eric and Allana said...

DANG, Eric looks good in that pic! You're bros definately are ALL AMAZING MEN!! Love you Mayme!

Kyle and Shanalee said...

LOL I am just giggling over Ryan's mustache ... he looks so much like Lt. Dangle I can't quit laughing!!

P.S. Your puppy is super cute!