4.30.2010
HOME SWEET HOME
We were overwhelmed with love as we arrived at home! My amazing sister-in-laws, Brytt & Allana, had 133 balloons, in & outside our home, to represent 133 days spend in the NICU (most of the balloons however didn't last long. The wind at our house is very unforgiving!), a basket of cleaning supplies (which fit well into our new germ free world with Porter), & my Mom had dinner in the oven waiting for us! Our families have been behind us 100% to support us while we have endured trial after trial. We know we are still in the beginning. Porter will require a lot of care, meds, & Dr appointments. We know we could not have done it without so much support! Thank you everyone! This has been the most challenging experience we have ever known, but it has been the best fight I've even fought!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Congratulations on getting your little guy home! I am amazed at the strength and the faith you have shown. You are all in my prayers.
Love, Diane Shumway
Okay now Major Yay! He really is home! If you need help with anything - please let me know!
your sister in laws are awesome!!!
I saw the balloons and was hoping they meant good news!! Welcome home Porter!!
Yeah!!! I am very happy to hear Porter is home where he belongs!!! Get rest when you can! Way to go Porter!!!!!
Hurray! I'm so happy for your guys. What good news!
Ahhh im in tears!!! Im soooo happy for your little family!!! YAY he is finally home!!!
Yay! So glad you have your little Porter home with you! I saw all the balloons and got a huge smile on my face! :)
YAAAAY!!! What good news! I'm so excited for him to be home and for you to get to have him home with you. I'm so happy for you guys!
yeah !!! i am so happy for you all. what an amazing family you have to get everything ready for your arrival home.
he is getting so big!
Post a Comment