Porter is now 4 pounds, 16 inches long.
Porter continues to work on his coordination with: suck, swallow, & breathe. A bottle is hard work! He is doing great. He doesn't mind having it in his mouth but has found if he doesn't suck on it he doesn't have to swallow... little turkey :) haha He gets to try twice a day for as long as he tolerates & then we put it away & tube feed the rest.
He went down on his oxygen today. He is now on 1.5 liters of oxygen.
Porter has become such a big boy this last week! He has figured out when Mommy comes to visit he gets to be held & he wants to be held ALL THE TIME! I know I may be creating a monster in the future but I say he has been through a lot up to this point & if all it takes to help him be happy is to hold him then that's what I am going to do!
3 comments:
Honesty, they are really only a baby for such a short time (it probably seems really long to you right now). I say hold them as much as possible. You're not creating a monster. He'll eventually turn two and run around like crazy and it will be hard to find cuddle time. He is SO CUTE! Glad he is growing!!
He will be home soon. Hooray! We are so happy for his progress. No way you can spoil him. Just snuggle and love him all you want. You both deserve it!
I'm so glad Porter is doing so well! He really has done great. I love reading updates and seeing pictures. Soon we'll see him in person playing with all the other little kiddos on our street! :)
Post a Comment