2.18.2010

Happy Birthday! 2 months old :)

Porter is 2 months old & doing FANTASTIC! We are so proud of him & how big he is getting! He moved to an open crib last night. Huge step! He is now able to maintain his own body temperature. We were able to get a few pictures today while our respiratory therapist, Jeff, changed all of his tubing. He has such cute cheeks under all that tape :-)





I just love these boys!! xoxo



We also tried out the swing.... he liked it for about 5 minutes but it was really difficult to get him into a supportive position... but it was fun while it lasted!




10 comments:

Natalie J said...

You are right, his cheeks are adorable!

Erika said...

He's so adorable.

Nicole Marsh said...

That is great that he is in an open crib now!

Guynns said...

geeze i can't believe he's already 2 months and that he's doing so well! He is SO cute! chubby cheeks are the best.

Jared & Courtney said...

Marye he is so adorable, i think he looks so much like you and boe!! I cant believe it he is 2 months old so crazy he looks so great!!!

The INCREDIBLE Pettit's said...

Yeah, I am so glad to see him dressed and in a crib! All big steps to coming home and establishing your new "normal"! Keep up the good work little man, we love you!

Jodi said...

Wow he is progressing in leaps and bounds! I have to say the last pic you sent he looked like his daddy but the first pic here I say it is all the momma :) One of these days we will be free of all sniffles and be able to come visit again. But until then we are sending our love and prayers from a safe distance. Love you guys.

Eric and Allana said...

DANG We LOVE that little man!!! He is looking GREAT!! We Love you guys!!!

Kenna & Josh said...

He looks so great!!! Yay!

Amber said...

Those cheeks look like they need some kissing! They are so cute! I am SO glad that Porter is growing and doing well! He is way cute!