2.01.2010

6 Weeks Old

Porter is now 6 weeks old.
2 lb 13 oz
14 1/2 inches long
I've really struggled with the updates the last week. Porter has been on a roller coaster trying to figure out if he is ready to get off the ventilator or not! Drama drama... long story short we hope he will be extebated before the end of the week & be put onto a different oxygen support. Something similar to a high flow cannula.

Besides the breathing, he is eating great & becoming more alert & awake! He definitely has a little personality that is all his own! He is feisty & particular & I love his guts!

11 comments:

Megan said...

He is getting there. I need to come and see him. I am glad he is gettin bigger and keeping up on his eating. Love his little guts :)

Kenna & Josh said...

Ahh if he could get put on high flow that would be awesome!!

He looks so good! What a cute little stink!

Cammi Olson Bates said...

he is so sweet! I love the crap out of these pictures!! you're looking good, and i love your hair.

go porter!!

Jodi said...

That is one hot mama! You look so beautiful holding your gorgeous babe!! Your hair is cute. Glad to hear he is continuing to put on the weight. We are praying for his little lungs, his lovable guts and the rest of him too. Love you :)

Shelley said...

Glad to hear Porter is continually growing and getting better (even if it is slower than you hoped, it is better :)You are still in our prayers

Lindsey said...

I love your new haircut!!! And I am so glad to hear that you and baby Porter are doing well. He is so cute!

The Bahrs said...

That is the sweetest picture! PS Your hair looks amazing!

Diane Dimond said...

1- Love your hair
2- I can't believe how strong and wonderful you are
3- I only check 2 blogs these days. Yours and NieNie. That's a huge compliment!

Thanks for your inspiration

Amy said...

O good. It sounds like he is getting a LOT healthier. That makes me happy.

Helen said...

He's getting so big!! What a cutie. Your hair looks awesome. You are so beautiful!! So, I still have your book. :( I'm sorry. I'll have to bring it over. Love you!!

Cami said...

awe, he is so cute! i love your hair! :)