2.23.2010

Nan & Grand-Dad (Grandma & Grandpa Eby) came to visit Porter last night :)





Porter is such a cutie! The last week he has developed a love of BEING HELD! He has a high tech radar for whenever Mommy walks into the room & he immediately starts squirming in his bed to get picked up! He is a spoiled little man! But for now, it's ok!
This is our cute neighbor Genesis! She has been next to us since the very beginning. She was born the day before Porter & Paisley. She was able to go home yesterday! YAHOO! I am going to miss her sweet Mom & Dad, Marie & Boguard. They have been very good to Boe & I! Good luck Genesis!




2 comments:

Becky Green said...

Really their names are Marie and Boguard? That is so scarily close to Marye and Boe! Neat!

The Bahrs said...

He is so adorable! I can't wait for you to be able to take him home. We will keep you in our prayers! :)