Oh my gosh! You did it!!! :) I'm excited to see you with short hair! It looks cute in the pictures, I'll stop by sometime this week to see it inperson. When is good for you!?! Glad Porter is doing well and eating! Love ya!
So cute!!! Isn't it a great change! Not only do you get a great looking new do! You get to help others in the process! I've done it twice now - except to Pantene Pro-V's Beautiful Lengths program.
11 comments:
I love your cute short hair! LOVE IT.
What a great thing to do. Your short hair look great! Do you know if they accept hair that has tons of gray in it? Cause I'm there already :)
Oh my gosh! You did it!!! :) I'm excited to see you with short hair! It looks cute in the pictures, I'll stop by sometime this week to see it inperson. When is good for you!?! Glad Porter is doing well and eating! Love ya!
So cute!!! Isn't it a great change! Not only do you get a great looking new do! You get to help others in the process! I've done it twice now - except to Pantene Pro-V's Beautiful Lengths program.
SHORT HAIR IS BACK!!!!!! yay! you're awesome, and you look so sassy with your short hair. I love LOVE it!!
Ahhh so much hair! It looks sooooo cute!
you look so cute!!
Looks great marye! Locks of love is the best :)
I have always wanted to do that. That is awesome!!
It looks way cute! I love doing that!
Love it! Way to go--I'm too chicken to cut it super short but if it were for a good cause maybe next time...I'll have to get the details from you.
Post a Comment