PORTER IS GROWING & CHANGING SO MUCH! YESTERDAY HE TURNED 6 MONTHS OLD! I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT! Ryan & Brytt took Porter & I boating last night (Boe had to work:( ) & we such a great time! The rocking of the boat put Porter right to sleep for the first 2 hours! haha
Ryan surfing... after you get going you let go of the rope & ride the wave... however I didn't have time to take a picture at the point. Porter required constant watch :)

Brytt, Teagan & Mason

Mason & I
I had so much fun playing with Mason! He taught me how to swim around the boat when the water is really cold! He said "Don't be a baby!... If you take a deep breath it's not that cold... by the time you get around the boat you won't even be cold anymore!" What a cutie! FYI- he was totally right!
Ryan surfing... after you get going you let go of the rope & ride the wave... however I didn't have time to take a picture at the point. Porter required constant watch :)
Brytt, Teagan & Mason

Mason & I
I had so much fun playing with Mason! He taught me how to swim around the boat when the water is really cold! He said "Don't be a baby!... If you take a deep breath it's not that cold... by the time you get around the boat you won't even be cold anymore!" What a cutie! FYI- he was totally right!


No comments:
Post a Comment