
Today was the first time porter took a binky that wasn't a hospital style "smoothie". It has been a bother to me for a long time that he doesn't have "cute binky's". I know it's something stupid, just another thing I imagined would be different.
With porter we are working on figuring out how to help him not reflux so much! He has been very acidic the last few days! I can tell because he starts eating very poorly ! The whole feed is a fight and it usually ends with barf! Any helpful suggestions for acid reflux? (he is on straight formula so I isn't what I'm eating!)
Just talked to my ped & we are going to try to thicken his milk with a little cereal to see if that will help...
Porter is changing so much everyday! He smiles all the time & is starting to coo. We know there is a laugh in there just waiting to come out! :)
1 comment:
would probiotics help? Something to check into... I know people who take it for acid reflux. There is a brand called Baby Life that is a powder that can easily be added to his bottle.
Post a Comment