I took Porter to see Dr. Day yesterday & we were shocked with the improvement Porter has made in the last month! The EKG was almost in normal range & the ECHO showed there was so little back flow the couldn't get an accurate measure on what it actually is. We go back in 3 months & if he is still doing this good he will be able to come off oxygen at night!


9 comments:
Yeah for such great news!!!
look at what a good baby he is! he's still smiling with all those things attached to him! he is so cute marye. i'm so happy he's doing so well.
Look at the little cutie even with all the plugs and wires. Im so glad everything is going so well!
YAY! He is looking so great, he's getting kinda plump and looks like a happy little guy. So fabulous. Hooray for your family.
Yeah!!! I am so glad that he continues to improve. Also, thanks for hanging out with Shelbi and me the other day. We had so much fun. We definitely need to do that again and soon!
Yay for wonderful news!
Congratulations!!!!! He is so adorable. Really! You are such a good mom. I know he is healing so well because of all the love you and Boe give him. If you don't believe me, I actually have research articles to back it up! We talked about it in class yesterday! Good job!
So glad he's doing so well!
That is amazing! I'm so glad he's doing so well. He's such a cute little boy! I still have your baby announcement up in my kitchen cause it makes me happy to look at it! :)
Post a Comment