6.04.2010

bumbo

I have been so excited to try Porter in his bumbo but have been hesitant because I figured he was too small for it still... however... we tried it out today and he did great! He didn't last long, but I was really happy he was able to sit up so well it it!
Boe is such a great daddy! He helps me whenever he can! Boe played with the baby and the dog this morning so I could shower and get ready :) isn't he sweet!...

This picture is from a while ago I just forgot to post it. This was when I was changing his tubes & stickers. It's funny he looks so different to me without his oxygen on!






3 comments:

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

SUCH a cutie pie!!!

Nicole Marsh said...

That is cute to see him with out the oxygen. I love that he is able to sit in the bumbo.

Danny said...

You have such a cute little boy!