1.25.2010

See ya later aligator!

CONGRATULATIONS! Our friend Rhyker (& Mama Dana) were able to go home today! He was born the day before Porter so we've been able to see him get nice & fat & healthy! I went back to tell Porter his friend Rhyker (even thought they haven't actually meet yet...) went home & he was giving him the "hang loose" sign! My little Porter man thinks he's pretty cool! (seriously he did it all on his own!!)


10 comments:

Nicole Marsh said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

he's so DARLING!!! That picture of Porter is so cute! He looks so healthy! Hey my Grandma makes these super soft snakes blankets for premie babies to go in their incubators, so instead of using that white towel rolled up around him its a way soft fleece. Want me to make Porter one!?! I'd LOVE TO!

Amber said...

I haven't looked at your blog for about a week, but I am so glad that Porter is gaining weight and getting healthier! He is looking so great!

Blakelee and Michael Ellis said...

so adoreable!!! He'll get his chance to go home too. He is turning into such a handsome boy!!!! Still sending love to you all! Tell me, please, if there is something I can do for you guys!

Becky Green said...

he is looking SO much healthier! yay!

Guynns said...

haha luke use to do that all the time! its so funny! Porter is looking so GOOD and HEALTHY! we are still praying for you guys and I'm sure he will be coming home soon too!

Nat and Nate 08 said...

Your little boy is absolutely one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen in my life. His skin looks like it has a nice color to it also! Keep up the posts and keep growing Porter! I hope he gets nice and chubby!!!

Cami said...

ah, i love it!:) what a little stud. he's going to be a heart breaker when he's older!!!

Amy said...

cute lil guy!

Christina said...

Congrats...thats the cuttest thing. I'm glad Porter is doing so good.