1. Thank the person that nominated you for this award and post a link to their blog2. Pass the award onto 7 other bloggers that you think have a Beautiful Blog!
3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been choosen for this award
4. Say 7 things about yourself
7 things about Marye Elizabeth Pettit Eby:
1. I love cleaning! It is a toss up between actually loving to clean or just loving my house to be clean! If I am ever stressed or feeling emotion a few hours cleaning usually works the emotional bugs right out!
2. I hate TV. I admit I have 3 shows that I record & watch regularly, but if I could just totally take TV out of my home forever I would be okay with that!
3. If I ever go back to school I want to be a nurse. Now with my new skills maybe I'll be a NICU nurse!!?
4. I really want to be a good "Mormon Mom"... I want to be good at cooking, sewing, scrapebooking, exercising, baking cookies, the whole nine yards! I love corny cute moms! My ambition in life is to be AN AMAZING MOTHER! I came from a home with a fabulous mother who was able to stay home with me & I would love to do the same for my children.
5. One day I'd like to get more involved with genealogy. I dabbled into it for awhile & found I really love unfolding mysteries from my ancestors & learning who they were.
6. I love food! Not so much one thing in particular... but I love that people gather, visit, & party around food! If there is food it usually is quite a good time! :)
7. I love crafting! My project are very basic but they make me really happy!
The 7 blogs I nominate:
1. Amy Lindstrom: I haven't actually ever met Amy. I was directed to her blog from a friend when we lost Paisley. She recently has lost one of her miracle twins. She is an inspiration to me. She is a dedicated Mother that did everything she could for her Dawson & continues to take care of her family with amazing amount of strength & love!
2. Cammi Bates: Cammi is an amazing example of a woman of strength & courage! I admire the way she openly loves her husband. She is dedicated to the gospel & has a strong testimony of families & her role as a mother. I look up to her & hope to be more like her.
3. Kristen Rockwood: I love the way Kristen writes on her blog! She is always excited about whatever is going on in Rockwood World! She is a great wife & mother & I'm glad she is willing to share her life because it helps me remember that some days I need to try a little harder to be a little kinder :)
4. Amy & Brandon Burtenshaw: I love reading this blog! I often find myself laughing as I read the daily events of this beautiful couple! I love the honesty, humor, & spiritual side of their blog!
5. Erika: I often find myself looking to her blog as we have experience similar trials in our lives. I've known Erika for years. She is the older sister of a great friend from way back when... anyway, it's amazing how you can feel close to someone, & love them from simply reading about their life & making comments once in a while... I don't know how it happens but it does! Erika, I love you! I think you are a really strong woman & Heavenly Father has a special plan for you.
6. Blakelee Ellis: 1st of all, I've loved Blakelee for as long as I've known her! I remember her from the first day of Dance Company try outs. She is an amazing dancer & choreographer. That is why I used to love her. I feel we have reconnected through blogging & truly admire her ambition & honesty! She is so dedicated to school, her husband, & being a good person... I love how she writes her blog like a journal!
7.... I leave this one open as a blank space. I have too many blogs I'd love to put here but can't narrow it down. I'd like to just throw it out to the universe that I love blogging. It has become very therapeutic for me. It helps me stay in touch with how I really feel about life & keep me focused on my goals. Keep blogging everyone! Reading your blogs helps me to!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh Marye! You are so sweet to nominate me! I think you are quite amazing and I too look up to you! I have loved having you as a neighbor and friend. Thank you for the impact you've had on my life! I love you!!! xoxo
just so you know I nominated you again. You don't have to post again, lol, I just love reading your blog.
xoxo
Love you Marye!!
Totally deserved! I so appreciate your wisdom and insights. Your words continually touch my heart, teach & strengthen my testimony. You are an amazing woman and I am blessed to call you sister! Love you.
Post a Comment