(worst part was not letting him eat all day! I literally cried with him... it was horrible!)
Porter did really great in surgery. Dr. Larson said it was very quick & went just as he wanted it to. His eyes will take about 2 weeks to heal from surgery & then we will know what to expect from there... but when we saw him after surgery Boe & I both felt really good about it :)
10 comments:
I am glad it was quick! We are hoping for the best. Sending a speedy recovery and lots of love!
Im glad everything went so well!!
We are so happy that everything went so well during the surgery. We will continue to pray for your sweet little family.
So glad to hear things seemed to have gone well. I've been thinking about him all day hoping all would be okay. Thanks for keeping us posted.
glad the hear the dr says it went well and was quick.
I'm praying for you Porter!!!
I am so sorry he had to go without food all day. Glad it went well and he is back in your arms! We are praying the surgery was a success!
I am glad that he did so well. I hope that he heals quickly.
go p-dawg! man... that little boy is seriously a fighter. I hope you continue to see his progression and the blessings this will bring to your family! what an angel. Love you Mare.
i am so glad the surgery went well, and he did so good.
surgery is the worst. i remember taking oaklee in for surgery. i cried with her. and waiting for her to come out, was the WORST. i feel your pain.
you guys are such great parents. :)
Post a Comment