Dear Porter,
You have been such a stud during your hospital stay! We have watched miracle come alive in you. You are so strong! Lately we have been worried about your eyes. The doctors don't feel they are developing correctly. Our whole family had a fast for you yesterday. We are all praying that you will have the strength you need to come off oxygen & be able to come home to be with Mom & Dad. We love you so much! Thank you for teaching us the true meaning of life, patience, & giving us the ability to love unconditionally.
We love you!




5 comments:
Your Porter is looking soo chubby and cute! I have a gift for you but part of it my mom is making. I'm sorry I missed your shower, I was in Idaho. Here is the new link to my blog. http://abitofbeck.blogspot.com/
I am so proud of Port man, I will continue to pray for him. He is so strong, already such a stud. Love you guys..
Megs
He is getting so big! I hope that he can come off of oygen soon for you.
What a sweet letter!
Ill continue to keep him in my prayers and hopfully the little stud will be off oxygen in no time, and those little eyes will develop.
Your letters, memories, and journaling are so inspirational. I wish I would have done more of that. I didn't do very much documenting. I hope and pray that Porter's eyes progress. I can't wait for him to get off his oxygen. Has anyone mentioned to keep him kind of in the dark? Also, to have flashes off on the camera. We had blankets all around the crib. If not, you might want to inquire.
Post a Comment