3.29.2010

Porter Update

Porter is doing great!

He is down to 1 liter of oxygen at 27-30% Fio2.

He had his feeding tube TAKEN OUT as of yesterday! He is eating great on his own!!

We are eager for his eye appointment on Wednesday to tell us how his eyes are healing from surgery!

13 comments:

Chad and Amy said...

We are so happy that all is going so well with Porter. However, not so happy with the sign in your front yard!!!

Blakelee and Michael Ellis said...

OH!!!! Good luck with the eye appointment. Keep us posted. I'm praying for you guys and the little man. He is beautiful! Love ya!

Megan said...

Yay.. He is rockin out. I am very happy for your family :)

Christina said...

yay that is awesome. good luck with the eye appointment.

Melissa and Zac said...

Yay for Porter! We're so glad he's doing so well! We've been thinking about you guys lately. I know you've probably got the hospital routine down now, but PLEASE let us know if we can help with anything. You've not been forgotten!

Erika said...

Such wonderful news! Love updates like this!

Helen said...

Marye!! I've been thinking about you. I miss seeing you. I'm so glad Porter is doing so great! I'm anxious to hear about his eye appointment. I love you guys!!

Holly said...

I, too, am happy to hear the good news about Porter! We continue to remember him in our prayers.

And what about the sign in your front yard?! We don't like it!

Cami said...

awwwh! that is so great:) good luck with the eye appointment, i hope it's only good news!

wayyy to go porter:) he is a stud!

Lindsey said...

I am so happy to hear that things are going well. Good luck with the eye appointment. We will keep you in our prayers.

Cammi Olson Bates said...

yes!!! He is doing awesome.

Logan saw your page and said, "Oooh! baby Porter!". He can't wait to play.

Kenna & Josh said...

Oh my gosh that is all AMAZING news!! Ahhh hes gonna be home sooo soon!

Amy said...

YAY! I am so happy for the three of you. I hope you get to take him home so soon.