a normal family, attempting to be extrodinary...
Many prayers that everything goes perfectly for him.
We're rooting for you, Porter!!
I'm hoping and praying he does well! Good luck!!
Lots of prayers for Porter! (and for u too!)
Good luck Porter!! Dont worry, those little eyes will be perfect!
I am sorry that you all have to go through that. I hope that everything goes well and that it wil help his eyes.
good luck, hope all goes well!!!
I hope all goes well for little Porter and your family!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Many prayers that everything goes perfectly for him.
We're rooting for you, Porter!!
I'm hoping and praying he does well! Good luck!!
Lots of prayers for Porter! (and for u too!)
Good luck Porter!! Dont worry, those little eyes will be perfect!
I am sorry that you all have to go through that. I hope that everything goes well and that it wil help his eyes.
good luck, hope all goes well!!!
I hope all goes well for little Porter and your family!
Post a Comment