Boe & I have been a bit paranoid when it comes to letting people hold Porter. A- because for a long time we weren't given the opportunity to hold him much and B- you never know who has been around who & what germs they may be carrying & not even knowing it.
But today was a special day! Grandma Stacey was able to hold Porter for the first time! She was thrilled!
2 comments:
Oh that is so special!!! I am sure she was SO thrilled!
Hey Marye! I just wanted to let you know that I left the diapers and chocolate bar on your door step the other day. David got the wrong size on a Saturday night so I had to use a few but they were too small for Hadlie so I thought you might be able to use them. I also picked up a chocolate bar for you since I read your "breaking point" post and figured chocolate doesn't solve everything but sometime it can really help! I hope you're doing well and am excited for you to bring your sweet little Porter home!
Katie Bahr
PS If you want an invite to my blog just let me know! (katherineabahr@yahoo.com) :)
Post a Comment