As of this morning the doctors are very pleased with how well little Porter is doing. He is stable & has only struggled with his blood pressure.
Paisley has a rough first 24 hours. She has received 3 blood transfusions & white blood cell transfusions, & lots of clotting medication. They did an ultrasound on her brain & stomach. They were worried her brain was bleeding. They didn't find that it was bleeding but she is still struggling & they haven't quite figured out how to help her...
The doctors told us to prepare for the first 48 hours to be a bit rough. So far we are counting our blessings & feel very lucky they have done so well!
6 comments:
Marye and Boe, I am praying really hard for your babies and for you. Such an honor to be the parents of such valiant spirits! May Heavenly Father continue to pour His love and peace on all of you.
Marye,
You are in our prayers. We hope for the best and pray for your health and your sweet babies as well.
Shelley
Marye..I'm praying for you guys. I've been thinking about you all since I heard from Carrie. Please let me know what I can do! Seriously, anything at all....My email is summert07@gmail.com.
Everyone in the ward is sending their love and prayers!
Marye, I know we haven't really talked in years, but you're in my prayers. If you need or want anything at all, don't hesitate to ask!
Oh, Marye!!!! Congratulations!!! What a scary experience. They are adorable and I too will keep you in our prayers. You and your husband are amazing! Hang in there!
Our family is praying for you and your babies. We love you guys! Keep us updated and let me know how I can help.
Post a Comment