I wish I had the words to describe my feelings about today... but what can I say... I felt like the whole day was an out of body experience. Like everything was happening all around me, & I was just standing still. I'm sure there were a lot of people who came to her viewing that thought I didn't show enough emotion, but I couldn't. We had a lot of family & friends come to support us. I found it really interesting how some people you feel you barely know, can make you feel like they truly & sincerely care about you & love you! I've decided that I have been far to reserved when it comes to telling people I love them. I had a lot of people say I love you to us today & it really is a beautiful thing! I want to make a goal to be more sincere & loving to others. Especially when they may be struggling with any kind of trial. I was so grateful we had such beautiful pictures to display of Paisley today. I felt like it made it a sweet thing instead of such a tragedy. She was so beautiful! I loved being able to stand by her side today & call her my little angel daughter!
Boe dedicated her grave site. He did a really great job! I know Paisley is with our Heavenly Father until we will be able to meet her & raise her. It is such a blessing to be able to be sealed in the temple & know that we will be an eternal family if we stay true & faithful to our covenants.
Boe & I are so blessed to live in such a great ward! Our bishop has been very kind & involved with everything that has happened. You can really feel that he understands & cares about his ward family! Our relief society also did a fantastic job & providing a beautiful luncheon for our families! Everything was so well planned & made our day so much easier to not have to worry about those things! I know that there are countless people who were involved in some way with helping today. Our deepest thanks go out to those who gave of their time to serve our family! I wish I could give a more personalized thank you. I hope in the future I can pay it forward to others as so many people have done for us!
7 comments:
Mary, you guys are amazing! I am so impressed with you both. We haven't been much more than next door neighbors but I want you to know that we really care about you and would do anything to help you out. I will pray for you. Please let us know if you need ANYTHING.
Thank you so much for letting Chad and I attend the viewing. When we walked in the room there was the sweetest spirit, I didn't want to leave. Paisley looked like a beautiful little angel. You and Boe are amazing and have been such and example to us. Your sweet little family will continue to be in our prayers.
You are so amazing. You have so much strength in you and are such an inspiration for anyone who has to suffer a tragedy. Please know continued prayers are headed your way for healing as well as for Porter's continued healing and strength. You are all so very lucky to have such an amazing little spirit watching over you from now on until you're able to hold her in your arms again.
Marye Im truely sorry for your loss! I wish I could have been there to help support you and boe! I know that one day you will be able to hold your beautiful girl again! I know I cant do much here in New York but if you need anything please feel free to ask! Your beautiful little family is always in our prayers!!
Marye- I am so proud of you guys. You and Boe did a great job and I admire him for dedicating the grave. That took alot of strength. No one can tell you how to grieve, just deal with it one day at a time, time heals all wounds, no matter how deep they are. You are both in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya...
Megs
I wish that I could have been there to support you guys and show my love for you. I know you'll be together again.
I'm so sorry we couldn't be to the viewing on Saturday. I'm glad everything went well. Paisley looks beautiful. We love you both and will do anything we can to help you through this difficult time. You are constantly in our prayers and thoughts.
Post a Comment