12.24.2009

Paisley Dressed in White

We went to the funeral home yesterday to prepare Paisley's body for the funeral. Grandma Stacey made a beautiful white dress for her & Aunt Allana made her a precious & soft blanket for her to be wrapped in. Thank you!
We were so surprised when we saw Paisley! All her bruises have almost went completely away & her skin was actually PINK! She looked so beautiful! It made us very happy to see she looked so good. We've decided to have an open casket. I know some people find that very un-nerving, & I apologize. But she looks perfect to us. So, if it bothers you please don't look at her on Saturday.

4 comments:

Natalie J said...

She is beautiful! I hope you and your family (and your angel) have a Merry Christmas!!

Bethie said...

she looks beautiful and perfect!

I will be thinking of you all tomorrow, what a tough day.

Eric and Allana said...

Marye, I was HONORED you wanted to the use the blanket!! Paisley looked beautiful today. We love you guys and will do ANYTHING you need us to.

Alice said...

Oh Marye, she looked beautiful. Thank you for sharing.